as we all are currently in the mood for testing, the next minor update has been pushed into the testing tree.
So, please test IPFire 2.11 Core Update 62 – which brings various security and bug fixes.
The changes are as follows:
- outgoing firewall SECURITY ADVISORY
- php has been updated to version 5.3.16 because of various bugs
- The connection overview on the web user interface shows returns paths (NAT endpoints).
- A script to manually create VLAN interfaces has been added (have a look at
- Databases with geographical IP address information and hardware information have been updated.
- minidlna – A DLNA/UPnP streaming server NEW
- fping – An enhanced ping utility NEW
- nmap – Updated to 6.0.1
- apcupsd – Updated to 3.14.10 by Przemek Zdroik
Thanks to all contributors.
Please test, so we can get this update released as soon as possible. How do I setup my system for testing?